Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSFormPro saving to CiviCRM tables

RSFormPro saving to CiviCRM tables 14 years 2 weeks ago #10427

I'm excited to see that RSFormPro can map data to other DB tables.
I haven't used it yet, but I can see where this could be a poor man's API to push data into other applications.

CiviCRM is extremely powerful for managing large piles of information, but there are times when the input screens don't have the kind of flexibility I need.

I plan is to use RSFormPro to fill in some of the gaps in CiviCRM's front-end form input.

If anyone has done that with a degree of success, please post here.
Otherwise, I'll follow up with this and let you know if it was a worthwhile effort.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RSFormPro saving to CiviCRM tables 13 years 7 months ago #11617

• phil1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi There

Did you get this to work (posting from an RSform to civiCRM)?

Would really appreciated advice...

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!