Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Form info not being emailed to email specified

Form info not being emailed to email specified 14 years 2 weeks ago #10411

• bonnie
  • Fresh Boarder
I usually use RS Forms, but this time we thought we'd upgrade to RS Forms Pro. I have set up the form, and I can submit the data, but it never gets emailed to me. In the "Send data to" field I have put several different addresses, but the info never arrives. The info is getting logged into the database, so it is being captured. It's just not being sent out.

Here is my form: landauclients.com/tpsg/index.php?option=com_forme&Itemid=9

I have read threads on here that say to turn off cache and clear the cache, which I did, but not change.

What do I have to do to get the form to send the data?
Thanks,
Bonnie
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Form info not being emailed to email specified 14 years 1 week ago #10447

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

Please note that RSForm!Pro uses your Joomla! Global Configuration settings in order to send out emails. You can easily test this by creating a new Joomla! user, an automatic email should be sent. If the message is send please make sure that you are using valid email addresses or correct field placeholders in the "To" and "From" fields of the "User/Admin emails" tabs. If the email is not sent then it would be best to contact your hosting provider regarding this issue.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!