Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How do I hide email address in HTML

How do I hide email address in HTML 14 years 2 weeks ago #10322

I have followed the advice on this page in order to allow the user to choose from a list of multiple recipients to send the form.

I'm in fact using a multiple dropdown list and the pipes in the above article seem to work with this list. The problem is that I do not want the email addresses of the recipients on view in the HTML source code. Does anyone know what I can do to hide them. Would I need the value in the HTML to be the name of the person and then maybe a PHP script to convert that name to the specific email address on submission?
Last Edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by mark.s.reynolds.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!