Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Paypal plugin Multi product totaling error

Paypal plugin Multi product totaling error 14 years 2 weeks ago #10315

I hope someone can please offer guidance.

I re-downloaded the paypal plugin yesterday because the version I had did not have multi product. I set up a form with multiproducts (3 different times in the form) just fine, and added the total field.

PROBLEM is in the total is not adding up correctly. If an item is $35 for example, the total says $40 (and carries that over to paypal). If i choice 2 different products on the same form, the total calculation is also incorrect.

If i remove all but one of the multiple product options from the form, then it totals correctly.

Am I reading the documentation wrong about being able to set up somewhat of a small shopping cart? If not, what am I doing wrong?

Any guidance is greatly appreciated!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Paypal plugin Multi product totaling error 14 years 1 week ago #10360

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

This is most likely caused by the fact that you used the same product name in two different multiple products lists. Please try setting unique names for all the products available and see if the total is displayed correctly.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!