Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSForms Pro Module Error when logged in as user

RSForms Pro Module Error when logged in as user 14 years 1 month ago #10218

• jondiego
  • Fresh Boarder
I am getting this error showing at the top of my form module when I log in as a user..

Any idea how to fix it? Thanks!

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/USERNAME/public_html/components/com_rsform/controller/functions.php(871) : eval()'d code on line 3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RSForms Pro Module Error when logged in as user 14 years 3 weeks ago #10287

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

The respective Warning message is generated by a coding error in a script that you are using either in the Default Value box of one of your fields or in the Scripts tab of your form.

Please double check each script that you are using for any coding mistakes.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!