Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Membership Application?

Membership Application? 14 years 1 month ago #10173

I am looking for an Extension that i can have on my site that current members of the site can fill out an Employment Application. Can RSForm!Pro help accomplish this or is there another Extension i must look for?

I'm basically looking for a Form that i can create custom fields, have them to be *required or not, etc... I tried to demo but i just got confused on how to use it.

Something similar of what i'm looking for:

Name: (text box)
Position applying for: (drop-down list or radio buttons)
Experience: (text box)
etc...

Also would like Admin to be emailed when form is submitted and maybe even the member so they have a copy of what they sent.

Thanks for any help on this. This is an important part of my site.

PS. Something like how Nuke-Evo's CMS has with their Membership Application, if you guys are familiar with that.
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by divad011276.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Membership Application? 14 years 1 month ago #10180

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

You can create a membership application form with RSform!Pro. You can read more about the different types of field you can use with our component here:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...-managing-forms.html

You can also configure your form so the admin will receive an email when the form is submitted. You can even use field placeholder in your message in order to give the email a more personal feel. You can read more about sending emails with RSform!Pro here:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...forms/74-emails.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Membership Application? 13 years 10 months ago #10697

• lroberts
  • Fresh Boarder
divad011276 wrote:
I am looking for an Extension that i can have on my site that current members of the site can fill out an Employment Application. Can RSForm!Pro help accomplish this or is there another Extension i must look for?

I'm basically looking for a Form that i can create custom fields, have them to be *required or not, etc... I tried to demo but i just got confused on how to use it.

Something similar of what i'm looking for:

Name: (text box)
Position applying for: (drop-down list or radio buttons)
Experience: (text box)
etc...

Also would like Admin to be emailed when form is submitted and maybe even the member so they have a copy of what they sent.

Thanks for any help on this. This is an important part of my site.

PS. Something like how Nuke-Evo's CMS has with their Membership Application, if you guys are familiar with that.

RSForms Pro is a great component! After seeing a multipage form with RSForm Pro, it's really limitless on what you can/want to do.

www.smetutoring.com/index.php?option=com...ormId=2&Itemid=99999

There's an example of my employment application form! :)
I'm sure it's good for what you're looking for!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!