Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How can I insert custom action address into RSForm

How can I insert custom action address into RSForm 14 years 1 month ago #10140

• ronf
  • Fresh Boarder
I am trying to get this for to work through RSForms.

<form action="maps.google.com/maps" method="get" target="_blank">
Enter your starting address:
<input type="text" name="saddr" />
<input type="hidden" name="daddr" value="510 W. Gage Blue Hill, Ne" />
<input type="submit" value="get directions" />
</form>

It is a form that queries Google maps for direction to a set destination. So far I have the form created in my RSforms Pro but I cannot figure out how to insert the action address I need. I read through the scripting instruction in the user guide but that did not help me much. I also found this forum post www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/forum/...pt-example.html#8973. I tried copying the from the original post and placing it in the different scripting fields, with no luck. Can someone steer me in the right direction with accomplishing this.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How can I insert custom action address into RSForm 14 years 1 month ago #10166

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

You could try using the str_replace() function in order to replace your form's action. For example:
$actionV=document.your_form_name.action
$actionN='your_new_action'

$formLayout=str_replace($actionV,$actionN,$formLayout);

You should place this script in the "Scripts called on form display".
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!