Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Is it possible to turn Off the "User" mail message

Is it possible to turn Off the "User" mail message 14 years 2 months ago #10092

I'm having an issue.
My website is hosted in one place, but registrar and email are hosted another place.
I want to leave my email place alone, and just point to the new website. The new website includeds an RS!Form contact us form.
I get an error message "can not instantiate email." I believe this problem is related to the User email with my "From" email address in it.
Can you advise me on solutions:
1. Is there a fix to the problem of "can not instantiate email?"
or
2. Maybe the User email can be disabled, and just the screen acknowledgement is enough.
Please discuss!
Thank you,
Carl
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Is it possible to turn Off the "User" mail message 14 years 2 months ago #10097

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

Please refer to the following article regarding your "Could not instantiate email" error:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...-function-error.html

If you want to disable the user email from your RSForm!Pro form you just have to leave the "To" and "From" fields of the "User emails" tab blank.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!