Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Prefill hidden field w/ value already submitted

Prefill hidden field w/ value already submitted 14 years 2 months ago #10079

• servicefly
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
After many hours (into days) of reading the forum, I am at a loss.

Here is what I seek, please help:

Form 1: User A inputs name, email, and phone number, then submits.
Form 2: User B inputs a phone number which matches User A's resulting in a hidden field being populated with User A's email.

User A represents many other users, so in Form 2, the phone number field has to query all of the Form 1 submissions.

I also need to query other forms submissions. Like if I had a Form 3 where Users input phone number too, then submit. Form 2 must be able to query Form 3 also.

If anyone could please help, I would be grateful!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Prefill hidden field w/ value already submitted 14 years 2 months ago #10107

• servicefly
  • Junior Boarder
I can be more specific:

A user submits form 1 with name, phone number and email. Another user fills out form 2 with a phone number. A hidden field has code in the default value to query the database table jos _rsform_submission_values for the phone number. When a match occurs, the email data of the matching record is called and fills in the value of that hidden field in form 2.

This would accomplish what I am looking for. Can anyone help me with the code?

Re:Prefill hidden field w/ value already submitted 14 years 1 month ago #10193

• servicefly
  • Junior Boarder
Bump

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!