Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Create thumbnail from uploaded image??

Create thumbnail from uploaded image?? 14 years 2 months ago #10044

Hi,

I have a form where users can upload images to the site. In the form there is a file upload field. I would like to find an example of script that can run on form processing to take the image file and create a separate thumbnail version of the image then store both files on the server.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Create thumbnail from uploaded image?? 14 years 2 months ago #10069

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

Please submit a ticket to tech support, one of my colleagues will guide you through this process.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!