Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Blank Page when editing an existing form in Admin

Blank Page when editing an existing form in Admin 14 years 2 months ago #10017

I recently updated my RSForm! Pro install to the latest version (1.2.0). Now, when I go into the Admin section and attempt to edit either of my forms, I just get a blank page - no error, no text, nothing in the source, either. Any idea what may be causing this, or how to correct it? The forms themselves work fine, I just can't edit them.

+++

From my System Info page:

Database Collation: utf8_general_ci

PHP Version: 5.2.12

Web Server: Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635

Web Server to PHP interface: cgi

Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.15 Stable [ Wojmamni Ama Mamni ] 05-November-2009 04:00 GMT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Blank Page when editing an existing form in Admin 14 years 2 months ago #10050

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

Are you by any chance using PhocaPDF? If you are please refer to the following article regarding the issue you are experiencing:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...with-rsform-pro.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Blank Page when editing an existing form in Admin 14 years 2 months ago #10075

That would do it - thank you!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!