iDeal Payment Plugin
The plugin can be downloaded by logging into our website using the account that holds the subscription and heading to Downloads >> My Downloads area.
The iDeal Payment Plugin enables you to process your transactions through the iDeal payment processor.
This plugin is sold separately, along with the other RSEvents!Pro payment plugins. After purchasing the Payment package, you can download the plugin from Downloads >> My Downloads >> RSEvents!Pro >> click on 'view all plugins and modules' >> RSEvents!Pro Payment Plugins >> iDeal payment plugin.
Installing the plugin is done via the standard Joomla! installation procedure. You can read more on this topic here.
Configuring the plugin is done in 2 separate areas:
- By directly editing the plugin. There are 2 optional settings available:
- Tax Type: you can choose whether to apply a fixed tax or by percentage of the full price.
- Tax Value: The value for the previously set type.
- From the Components >> RSEvents!Pro >> Settings >> Payments area. There are 3 settings available:
- iDeal account: a drop-down menu containing all supported iDeal account types: Mollie, ING Basic, ING Advanced, Rabobank Lite, Rabobank Professional, ABN AMRO Easy, TargetPay and Sisow.
- Payment mode: Test or Live
- iDeal ID: Here you need to specify the iDeal ID to which the payments will be transferred(For example if you are using Mollie, you will have to add your Partner ID).
After subscribing to the event, the user will have to select his bank and will be redirected to that bank's page where he will fill his payment details. After the transactions is processed, the user will be redirected back to the event page.
3 persons found this article helpful.