Authorize.Net Payment Plugin
The plugin can be downloaded by logging into our website using the account that holds the subscription and heading to Downloads >> My Downloads area.
The RSEvents!Pro Authorize.NET plugin allows users to pay for event subscriptions using Authorize.NET payment processor.
The plugin can be installed just like any other Joomla! extension: Extensions > Install / Uninstall , browse the file and click Upload and Install. More details on the installation process can be found here.
As configuration parameters, (RSEvents!Pro > Payment Integrations > RSEvents!Pro Authorize payment), you have the following options:
- Authorize API Login ID: your unique vendor login id, available in your Authorize.NET account
- Transaction key: available in your Authorize.NET account
- Mode: Test (sandbox) / Live
- Use secure links: if enabled, the payment page will use the https protocol for capturing the payment details.
- (optional) Tax Type: Percent (%) / Fixed Rate
- (optional) Tax Value: numeric value for tax
After the RSEvents!Pro subscription form has been filled, an additional payment will be required. This contains the following fields:
- Credit Card Number
- Expiration Date
- CCV Code
- First Name
- Last Name
- State / Province / Region
- Zip Code
When using the test mode, you will require a sandbox account.
One person found this article helpful.