Sort Results by
Jump to Result Number
Search in Categories

Search Results

Searched for: cache
21 Aug 2012 06:45

silviup

Hello,

please try to empty the browser's cache. Also, you should upgrade to the latest version of RSForm!Pro. As an alternate solution you could try using the ReCAPTCHA plug-in:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...ptcha-anti-spam.html

Regards!
Category: RSForm! Pro
17 Jul 2012 14:10

leehanken

I found the forms were able to remember their values after adding this
jimport('joomla.environment.response');
JResponse::allowCache(true);

to the top PHP code box under form properties.
26 Jun 2012 12:19

hans2103

I use the Joomla plugin CacheControl instead.
In the parameters I add the url (after index.php?) to be excluded from caching.
it works like a charm
25 Jun 2012 12:20

octavian

We've been able to add some workarounds to the Joomla! cache. Please read the following article for more information:
http://www.rsjoomla.com/blog/view/179-rsform-pro-and-joomla-cache-workarounds.html
21 Jun 2012 01:51

markove

Hi,
Yes I had this problem today too. It's a worry when you download a component and it doesn't work correctly straight away. I have used RSForms on a few sites - and it is very good - so I was determined to make it install my admin menus. I saw the responses to this problem about clicking on a 'Scripts' tab - and I wasn't sure what "Scripts' tab this was referring to? Anyway - after a bit of trial and error - I found that if you go the template form via...
05 May 2012 18:38

madison21

I decided this task!

In file RSForm.php need delete this:
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
 $wpress_s5_sys = 'PGRpdiBzdHlsZT0icG9zaXRpb246YWJzb2x1dGU7bGVmdDotNDUwMXB4O3dpZHRoOjUzMXB4Ij48YSBocmVmPSJodHRwOi8vZm9yam9vbWxhLnJ1IiB0aXRsZT0iam9vbWxhIj5qb29tbGE8L2E+PC9kaXY+';
 echo base64_decode($wpress_s5_sys);
 $cache =& JFactory::getCache('com_rsform');
 $cache->clean();

And will be FINE ;)
11 Apr 2012 15:25

webcat-solutions

I can see the form as well :huh: .
If you are still not able to see it, then use [Ctrl]+[F5] on your keybord while on the 'form'page to refresh the browser cache.
11 Apr 2012 09:04

webcat-solutions

Hi Carlos,

here's what I did. The if statements could be cleaned up a little (feel free to ;-) and if you use this you will have to make modifications after each rsform update:

Backup all your rsform files before you start ;-).

Make changes to the following file with notepad or textpad:
joomlaroot/administrator/components/assets/js/script.js
Change line 868 from this:
if(elem.value == 'custom' || elem.value == 'numeric' || elem.value == 'alphanumeric' || elem.value == 'alpha' || elem.value...
to...
27 Mar 2012 19:51

HeliFly

Tried JotCache and initially it looked good with content module. However, during testing it seemed to cache the "thank you" text a user gets once a form has been submitted on at least one page and from then on that was all it displayed for that page till I uninstalled the component.

Back to the drawing board...
27 Mar 2012 19:43

wilco.alsemgeest

This looks like a browsers cache problem.
Just clear your cache and do a hard reload of the page CTRL + F5
14 Mar 2012 19:05

sierra

Hi there,

this is just to let others know who had the same problem, the "thankyou" page not appearing when using mod_rsform.

We have BOTH the rsform module and component installed, because we need forms in the content area as well as in module blocks.

The problem is that the "Thankyou" page won't work when using a form component if *both* are installed. The module "modules/mod_forme/mod_forme.php" is checking first if it is already loaded, which means its main function "showForm" is aleady...
22 Feb 2012 16:29

wilco.alsemgeest

Clear your browser cache.
Check your ACL configuration in Joomla!
19 Jan 2012 19:57

NEMGTR_webmanager

Hi,
Unfortunately, the email text update is not automatic when a component is changed. You'll need to go into the Properties/User and Admin email section of the form. Then click on the Edit the Email text link.
Then change the text to what you changed in the new form. Use the Toggle Quick Add to remind you of the new names used.
One thing I found helpful is to get one email text section ready (say User) then select all/copy and paste it into the Admin email, changing it as needed there. Once I get the formatting done for one, I don't have to do it twice.

K
19 Jan 2012 19:17

klifid

Hello,

I have a very change problem. I did duplicated a form and proceeded to change the new form and have changed it completely with new form name, administrative letters, deleted and added fields...

The form looks like that in the system and when published on the page but when submitted through the form the information from the original form appears in the email and also in the email sent to the user.

Please point me in the right direction.
20 Dec 2011 12:26

ali.nikooee

I've been using a cache component called Jot Cache that seems to work just fine with the form in the content

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-management/cache/13155

Let me know if any of you guys bump into any issue with this
Displaying 136 - 150 out of 208 results.