Find Posts from
Sort Results by
Jump to Result Number
Search in Categories

Search Results

Searched for: cache
14 Jun 2009 22:13

sara.kinsman

When the user fills in the required data and hits "Submit", it does not go to a "Thank you" page and it does not redirect to the webpage that I specified. Instead, it just goes to a blank form again. If I clear my Joomla cache and go back into my webpage, when I click the link to go to the form, then I get ONLY the "Thank you" message and not the blank form! I have to clear my Joomla cache again and then it goes back to the blank form.

Anyone know how to solve this problem?
Category: RSForm! Pro
07 May 2009 05:50

octavian

Hello,

If you'll take a look at components/com_rsform/controller/adapter.php (latest version of RSForm! Pro, of course), on lines 59 and 60, you'll see that we've already added this code:
$cache =& JFactory::getCache('com_rsform');
$cache->clean();
However, this code has only effect when you access RSForm! Pro through index.php?option=com_rsform.

The System Cache Plugin works like this (we'll be using the example of RSForm! Pro loaded in a content article):
- the article is loaded;
- the...
06 May 2009 22:23

casper.voogt

yes. this hack only helps with the global caching .. do not use the system cache plugin with RsForm Pro.
04 May 2009 07:36

luke.harley

Just saw that another administrator had put cache on YES. When set to no everything was working ok.

Is this common to put Cache to NO for the forms working in an content item to work properly?
28 Feb 2009 01:52

brian.p.lassen

Did you just put that right after the first php tag in the index file in your template folder?

eg /templates/rt_mediamogul_j15/index.php
<?php
$cache = &JFactory::getCache('com_rsform');
$cache->clean();
10 Feb 2009 17:43

cvoogt

Actually RsForm Pro doesn't behave right with ANY caching turned on. It is a serious bug. For some strange reason RsFormPro does not bother to keep itself from being cached. There is some code in there that generates HTTP headers and sets Pragma to no cache, but that apparently is not good enough.

Here is what worked for me:

Turned on Global Config's cache. Turned off System Cache plugin. Cleaned cache.
Added this code to the top of my index.php template file:
$cache =...

This keeps RsForm...
09 Feb 2009 13:52

casper.voogt

I can confirm this. I use the rsform plugin for RsForm Pro, so caching caches the page, including the form. I turned of the global config cache but kept the System Cache plugin enabled, using Browser Caching. That seems to work.

The rsform plugin needs to be corrected so it stops the relevant Joomla article (containing the {rsform} plugin code) from being cached.
29 Jan 2009 19:43

mark.jackson

I am having the same issue

In my email feild I get the following:

&lt;script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'&gt; &lt;!-- var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; var addy69532 = 'mark' + '@'; addy69532 = addy69532 + 'joshua-corporation' + '.' + 'co' + '.' + 'nz'; document.write( '&lt;a ' + path + '\'' + prefix + ':' + addy69532 + '\'&gt;' ); document.write( addy69532 ); document.write( '&lt;\/a&gt;' ); //--&gt;\n &lt;/script&gt; &lt;script...
28 Jan 2009 17:57

nahrafqifahs

I purchase RSForm Pro today and had this problem too. I turn off the caching and it's working. Please fix this because we really need to turn on the caching. Thank's.
18 Jan 2009 01:14

bluebeep

Hi I found something that maybe useful to some of the users here.

Along with the form not redirecting or showing the thank you message I found something else...

From time to time I noticed that there was another problem which was the fields were pre-populated with my information - the same information I had provided the last time! I figured it had to do with my browser so I dumped temp files, cookies etc. Still the site had my information in the input fields there!

I figured that if it wasn't...
18 Dec 2008 23:30

danielle.appel

I just bought RSforms pro

after installing i tested the contact form that came with it.

This is what happens:

I fill out the form and click submit -&gt; The form gets refreshed and the fields are empty. -&gt; when i click the submit button again it shows the thank you message.

It should go like this:

Fill out form -&gt; click submit -&gt; show thank you message.

Does anyone know how or what goes wrong here? i clear the cache before each try.

Thanks in advance
Displaying 196 - 206 out of 206 results.