Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Submit Button Problem

Submit Button Problem 14 years 11 months ago #7648

When the user fills in the required data and hits "Submit", it does not go to a "Thank you" page and it does not redirect to the webpage that I specified. Instead, it just goes to a blank form again. If I clear my Joomla cache and go back into my webpage, when I click the link to go to the form, then I get ONLY the "Thank you" message and not the blank form! I have to clear my Joomla cache again and then it goes back to the blank form.

Anyone know how to solve this problem?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Submit Button Problem 14 years 11 months ago #7649

Sorry... I should have also specified that both the user and administrator DO get confirmation emails.

Re:Submit Button Problem 14 years 11 months ago #7652

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please submit a ticket to the RSJoomla! Customer Support Team.

Regards!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!