Sort Results by
Jump to Result Number
Search in Categories

Search Results

Searched for: cache
16 Feb 2011 19:11

marthin

Hi,

I've just run into the same thing, but with a different cause.

When using a custom module position and loading it via {loadposition} in an article, the thank you and return URL did not work.

When I called the form directly via a menu link, worked perfectly.

Hope it helps someone.

chat later
Marthin
Category: RSForm! Pro
15 Dec 2010 23:02

torchmedia

Hi.. for some reason on a client's site we can't get captcha to work properly. You can try time and time again but the form keeps saying that we have the wrong code. However, as soon as we press refresh and THEN try the code, it works fine.

I have system cache turned OFF.

Can anyone help me figure this one out?

Thanks.
30 Nov 2010 08:20

alexp

Hello,

Do you have cache enabled ? If this is the case please try to empty the cache and try again.
27 Nov 2010 02:07

dyvel

Hi

I have a problem on a new site I'm building and it's a strange problem.

I have rsform loaded from a module and in a content item, and for test - the same form loaded directly as a component with a menu link to rsform.

The "funny" part is, the forms works when they are loaded as a component, or even as a module, from a url that includes the component. On all other pages, the form in the module or content doesn't validate or submit. It just reloads to a blank form.

From safari developer...
23 Oct 2010 18:53

david.jones

I know may sound obvious -- but I used to cringe with this problem and always had to disable cache with RSForms..

One day I realized all I had to do was to use the Form module (either via 'loadposition' or simply in any normal module position) and no more issues with caching..

Basically don't use the content plug-ins.
15 Oct 2010 06:39

andreic

Hello,

If you enable the "Thank you" message from the "Edit form" tab, then when the form is submitted you should view your configured message. You can edit the content of your "Thank you" message from the "Edit form" tab as well by clicking the "Edit the Thank You Message" link.

Please make sure that you have disabled the cache from

Site > Global Configuration > System > Cache settings
Extensions > Plugin Manager > System - Cache

..and delete the already existing cache from Tools > Clean Cache.
29 Sep 2010 11:47

rocquoone

Hello
I am having difficulty changing the date format on the calendar component of two forms I have on a site. I've changed the format by doubleclicking the component name and changing the format field from dd.mm.yyyy to mm.dd.yyyy but it is not reflecting on the form on the front end. I've cleared the cache, to no avail. Do I need to remove the field from the form and add it back in again to get this to work?

TIA
31 Aug 2010 08:20

andreic

Hello,

Please make sure that you have cache disabled on your site from

Extensions >Plugin Manager > System - Cache

Also please delete the remaining cache from Tools > Clean Cache.
31 Aug 2010 07:23

andreic

Hello,

I have tested the form and the submissions was made successfully. Please make sure that you disable the Cache from:

Extensions > Plugin manager > System - Cache

Also please make sure to delete the already existing Cache from Tools > Clean cache.
02 Aug 2010 08:47

andreic

Hello,

Please make sure that you have disabled the Cache from :

Also please make sure you delete the already existing Cache from Tools > Clean Cache.
26 May 2010 08:20

andreic

Hello,

Please note that you can uninstall the component from Extensions > Install/Uninstall > Components and the plugins from Extensions > Install/Uninstall > Plugins.

In order to remove the mosrsform plugin please go to Extensions > Install/Uninstall > Plugins and uninstall the "Content - RSForm! Pro" plugin.

The mos_forme folder from your cache is related to the RSForm! component, not RSForm!Pro.

Please try uninstalling the component again then re-install in from Extensions > Install/Uninstall.
21 May 2010 04:26

mirjam.vermeulen

Where exactly can i find all files when RS Forms Pro (component and plugins) is installed?

I'm asking because i want to re-install the component and some plugins.

I get an error when i want to reinstall the plugin that puts a form {rsform 1} in a content item. The plugin cannot be found but i see it in plugin-management listed. When i try to remove it i get the error: Plugin Uninstall: Manifest File invalid or not found

I emptied the cache, there was a folder mos_forme, i don't know if that's from this component?

Thanks in advance,

greetings Mirjam
07 May 2010 07:35

andreic

Hello,

Please note that if you access the form through the component url like : index.php?option=com_rsform.... the Cache will be cleared automatically.

With cache enabled the form will get displayed because it's appearance is stored in the cache, but the functionality is not so no form will submit correctly.

Note that no third party form component for Joomla! will work properly while you have cache enabled on the site.
06 May 2010 13:17

komita

Thanks. However, don't we WANT to have the cache enabled so that the system runs faster? Also, I can't have regular users going in to clear the cache everytime they encounter this error. Will there be some fix in the future so this conflict would not be a problem?

Lauri
06 May 2010 08:43

andreic

Hello,

Please make sure you have disabled the Cache from:

Also please delete the already existing cache from Tools > Clean Cache and try testing the form again.
Displaying 166 - 180 out of 208 results.