Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Disable Search on RSForm directory list?

Disable Search on RSForm directory list? 3 years 6 months ago #40730

• gregs
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
If I create a page showing a submissions directory, there always is a Search field at the top of the page. Is there any way to turn that off so it doesn't appear? thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Disable Search on RSForm directory list? 3 years 5 months ago #40743

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

Search will only show if you've chosen fields to be searchable from your Manage Directories form configuration. Simply uncheck all checkboxes from the "Searchable" column.
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gregs

Disable Search on RSForm directory list? 3 years 5 months ago #40747

• gregs
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Ah! You're right, of course. I had tried that and it didn't seem to work but now realize I had a browser cache issue.

It works fine, thank you.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!