Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: No Thank you note

No Thank you note 3 years 7 months ago #40648

romanstonesystems.com/contact-us

No thank you note showing, either in popup or normal page. This since 3.9.22 update but perhaps not related to that. I changed PHP to 7.3.20 from earlier 7.2 but no change there either.

There is a PWA installed. but removing/ unregistering has no effect. Version 2.3.17 with recaptcha plg_recaptchav3-v1.0.1

Anyone have any ideas?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

No Thank you note 3 years 7 months ago #40650

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

You're most likely experiencing a caching issue. This article explains why a form might not work correctly with cache and what to do.

To test if this is a caching issue, temporarily disable your Joomla! caching, then clear it (you'll need to clear it as well) and test the form once more.
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.

No Thank you note 3 years 6 months ago #40701

• bepos
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm sorry but that's not a solution. Disabling caching.

I'm a huge fan of RsformPro but this is a core problem of the component. Please remove the possibility of using a module or content-plugin. This creates expectations which you can'not meet.

Please fix this somehow.

No Thank you note 3 years 6 months ago #40704

Joomla caching is not the issue for me on this site romanstoneco.com not displaying thank you.

I've installed a service worker... I believe that caching is the issue. Can you please supply a list of locations of rsformpro javascript files after installation so that I can specifically exclude them? if I sort this out myself I'll post the code here including the service worker.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!