Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: What does Shortcodes item in 'CMS Content' do?

What does Shortcodes item in 'CMS Content' do? 1 year 2 months ago #42576

I'm new to these templates, and I'm not finding the documentation very helpful on the subject of shortcodes. I'm using Joomla! 4.2.8 and I've found the 'Shortcodes RS Template!' item under 'CMS Content' in the editor, but clicking it simply opens the Home Dashboard in an additional window. I'm guessing that's not what it's supposed to do.

I've checked that the shortcodes plugin is published. What else could it be? Is there another way of using the shortcodes?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What does Shortcodes item in 'CMS Content' do? 1 year 2 months ago #42577

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

Can you please tell me what template you're referring at?

What does Shortcodes item in 'CMS Content' do? 1 year 2 months ago #42588

Thanks for your reply, and sorry for the delay. It's Lazio.

What does Shortcodes item in 'CMS Content' do? 1 year 2 months ago #42589

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

RSLazio! isn't built with shortcodes, it is built with RSPageBuilder!. Neither these 'Shortcodes RS Template!' are installed with the Sample Data or with the template pack itself, thus, I'm not sure how or why you're seeing them. If you've migrated from a Joomla! 3 template, which was built based on shortcodes, you should disable the 'Button - RSTemplate! Shortcodes ' plugin as it won't work with RSLazio!.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!