Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Conditional fields multiple entries

Conditional fields multiple entries 1 year 6 months ago #42364

• Crispin
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I am creating a booking form.

The form includes a field for each guest staying and I only want to show the number of guest fields required.

A pull down allows the user to select the number of guests. This should then reveal the correct number of guest fields for the names of those staying.

I have created a separate field for each guest; guest1, guest2, guest3 etc

The condition was set, for example, to reveal fields guest1 and guest2 when the user had selected two guests. If three, then fields guest1, guest2 and guest3 should be revealed.

It seems if a field such as guest1 appears in more than one condition the whole thing doesn't work. Any ideas how I can get this to work correctly?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conditional fields multiple entries 1 year 6 months ago #42365

• Crispin
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Problem resolved.

A bit long winded but it works.

[img size=300px]s904902904.websitehome.co.uk/conditionalFields.png[/img]
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Crispin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!