Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RS Firewall Joomla - 403 error and 50X errors

RS Firewall Joomla - 403 error and 50X errors 1 year 6 months ago #42356

• bpaul
  • Fresh Boarder
I have (2) major issues happening. Real customers and admins of my sites are getting 403 error saying their IP is listed in the spam database.

The second issue is RS Firewall is crashing my site. Im getting 501 or 505 errors. I can't remember but it's timing out.

I'm on Joomla 3.10.11 and have RSFirewall 3.0.9 installed. My php memory is set to 300M.

Has anyone else reported this? I do see 3.0.10 was released. Was this a known issue addressed in 3.0.10?

Thanks,

Database Type mysql
Database Version 5.7.40-log
Database Collation utf8_general_ci
Database Connection Collation utf8mb4_general_ci
PHP Version 7.4.33
Web Server Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface fpm-fcgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.10.11 Stable [ Daraja ] 14-August-2022 14:18 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/107.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RS Firewall Joomla - 403 error and 50X errors 1 year 5 months ago #42394

• bpaul
  • Fresh Boarder
I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to chime in here.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!