Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSJuno menu not showing

RSJuno menu not showing 1 year 6 months ago #42335

• cappleby
  • Junior Boarder
I've just upgraded to Joomla 4 and for some reason the main menu is not showing in the main menu position. I can show it in the above content position though it doesn't appear as a drop down menu there. It was working in a test setup but not now it's in the real URL setting.Any Suggestions please.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSJuno menu not showing 1 year 6 months ago #42337

• cappleby
  • Junior Boarder
It seems the following lines are causing my problem but I can't see how t o fix it other than commenting out the second line.

<!-- Everything you want hidden at 940px or less, place within here -->
<div class="nav-collapse collapse navbar-responsive-collapse">

I can't find any setting in the Template styles tha's caused this.

RSJuno menu not showing 1 year 6 months ago #42339

• cappleby
  • Junior Boarder
I investigated further and found that the problem was in Cloudflare which required the cache to be cleared. the site now works correctly.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!