Find Posts from
Sort Results by
Jump to Result Number
Search in Categories

Search Results

Searched for: cache
29 Apr 2010 15:04

bonnie

I usually use RS Forms, but this time we thought we'd upgrade to RS Forms Pro. I have set up the form, and I can submit the data, but it never gets emailed to me. In the "Send data to" field I have put several different addresses, but the info never arrives. The info is getting logged into the database, so it is being captured. It's just not being sent out.

Here is my form: landauclients.com/tpsg/index.php?option=com_forme&Itemid=9

I have read threads on here that say to turn off cache...
Category: RSForm! Pro
26 Apr 2010 16:42

brandtandwhitney

I have tried uninstalling the component. I have the joomla cache off both in the global config and in the plugins>system>cache. i have cleared the cache in the tools. we are using sef404 but we have it set to skip this component. Here is a url to go take a look at one of the forms: www.brandtandwhitney.com/index.php?option=com_rsform&Itemid=207

I have checked to make sure this form has a submit button and not a regular button. when you click on it is just sits there. Please advise asap as we went live today and didnt realize none of the forms were working.
23 Apr 2010 07:33

andreic

Hello,

Please make sure that you have disabled the cache from:

Site > Global Configuration > System > Cache settings
Extensions > Plugin Manager > System - Cache

Also please make sure that you delete the already existing cache from Tools > Clean Cache.
08 Apr 2010 07:45

andreic

Hello,

Please make sure that you have turned off the cache from

Also please make sure you delete the already existing cache form Tools > Clean Cache.
21 Mar 2010 08:27

matt

I have finaly found out how to make RSForm Pro work with cache enabled (just cache in global configuration for me) and the form linked to an menu.

In this thread from Joomla forum http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=1900993. Thanks cvoogt!

I added this code to template index-file:
if($_REQUEST['option'] == 'com_rsform'){
$cachepage = &JFactory::getCache('page');
$cachepage->clean();
}

Matt
16 Mar 2010 08:15

andreic

Hello,

Please make sure you have disabled the Cache from :

Also please make sure you delete the already existing Cache from Tools > Clean Cache. After you have disabled and cleared your Cache please try viewing the forms again.
09 Jan 2010 05:46

herman.brummer

I have been testing this out, I have enabled cache plugin and also the global configurations cache,

so far so good, the captcha works!

I'm going to keep on test this for next couple of days, hopefully it will not break.

this is something that needs to be addressed in someway... enabling cache on a site is a fundamental as Google has mentioned several times that site speed is part of the ranking metrics.
17 Sep 2009 05:56

alessandro.meloni

However, this code has only effect when you access RSForm! Pro through index.php?option=com_rsform.

The System Cache Plugin works like this (we'll be using the example of RSForm! Pro loaded in a content article):
- the article is loaded;
- the RSForm! Pro Content Plugin runs and replaces the placeholder {rsform 1} with the specified form;
- the System Plugin records what the page looks like and saves it in the cache. This means that from now on, the page will never load the RSForm! Pro Content...
14 Sep 2009 10:03

anddre.joan

Hello the team

Joomla 1.5.14 last version RSFORM ie8

My cache is disable, and checkbox and reset dont work.

can you to help me, please?

thanks a lot
11 Aug 2009 07:47

alexp

Hello,

This might be due to the global or system cache. Please disable and empty the cache and try again.
08 Jul 2009 13:00

carlos.perez.rivero

Isn't there a solution for this problem?
04 Jul 2009 17:48

octavian

Using caching for a dynamic part of your website (forms are dynamic) will never show good results.
As I previously said, mod_footer is not written by RSJoomla! and has nothing to do with RSForm! Pro. If you know PHP, you need to debug that line and see why it throws that message. The mod_footer saved in the cache does not have the message because it was probably a different version of the file.

Again, I am underlining: the Joomla! Cache caches pages regardless of content. If you cache a dynamic...
04 Jul 2009 15:20

sbaldwin

FYI My System - Cache Plug-In is NOT enabled! However in my Global Configuration->System Settings->Cache Settings if set to "yes" your form(s)on my site do not work anymore and my footer message problem goes away. If set to "no" your forms work again and the message in my footer stays. To get rid of the message after it appears I then to go to Joomla backend to Tools-> Clean Cache->Cache Manager-> and delete Mod_footer file to clear it out.

The problem is in order for your forms to work I need...
03 Jul 2009 12:27

octavian

Hello,

1) With the System Cache plugin enabled, NO FORMS WILL EVER SUBMIT REGARDLESS OF THE COMPONENT/EXTENSION THAT CREATES THEM unless they are the login form by Joomla!. This has been long debated and a detailed explanation about this can be found here:
www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/forum/...nabled-.html?start=6

2) The Joomla! Email Cloaking plugin has also been discussed here:...
03 Jul 2009 09:40

sbaldwin

FIRST, My FORMS DON'T WORK! after my new upgrade unless I turn off Site Cache in Global Congig. Thier are two MAJOR Show Stopper problems going on here that you need to fix and relaese a new Upgrade! Problems actually which render my forms useless! If Validation fails for any reason and user needs to go back to the form to make the correction they will then see a mysterious line of java script code right inside the email field! The answer on this forum from admin is to "TURN OF EMAIL CLOAKING"...
Displaying 181 - 195 out of 208 results.