Find Posts from
Sort Results by
Jump to Result Number
Search in Categories

Search Results

Searched for: cache
14 Dec 2011 03:31

raj.singh

I am trying to use the Ajax functionn of RSForms to stop my page refresh upon Invalid field entries which works great in all browsers apart from IE. I can see that this is a common problem to do with the IE cache & Active X functions but am not having any luck with solving this. Any ideas?
Category: RSForm! Pro
25 Nov 2011 15:25

pencillmatic

Please someone tells me this bug is going to be FIXED!?!
22 Nov 2011 16:17

jimk

The support team helped me to solve my issue and I want to share my thanks. I had to update to the newest version of rsForm Pro to solve the ie9 issue where only one form was allowed possibly due to cookies or cache.
But here is one general question for anyone...

My form is working as I said. I am now remembering that somewhere I read that I was supposed to temporarily change the permissions on two folders in my Joomla a site.

I can not find the documentation that told me but I THINK the two...
21 Nov 2011 16:51

tarnautovic

I found this plugin that seems to do the trick:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-management/cache/17783

I use it in conjunction with the module and it is working, at least for me. Have not tried the content plugin yet.
27 Oct 2011 00:31

chris.frye

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in ....components/com_content/router.php on line 28.

RSFORMPRO version: 1.4.0 R40 05/08/2010

Using Joomla System Cache and, of course, the Joomla SEF URLs (no 3rd party SEF URL extensions).

Is it possible that the htaccess file's block scripts section is involved in this error?

THIS ERROR ONLY COMES UP EVERY NOW AND THEN. Usually if I go back to the home page, click the form page link again, the page loads. And with caching,...
13 Oct 2011 10:52

webcat-solutions

Could it be that you also set the system cache plugin to published at the same time?
10 Sep 2011 11:47

mitchell65

Please don't put the auto message here saying submit a ticket. I've tried that and got nowhere at all. Perhaps a Forum member can assist!
All I need to do is to make the text on a form match that of the rest of my site. I think I need to add the necessary script in the Advanced properties box but it says I must use the right tags and I don't know what the tags should be. Has anyone a sample piece of script that works that they would be prepared to share with me. The reply to my ticket did say...
10 Sep 2011 11:41

mitchell65

Please don't put the auto message here saying submit a ticket. I've tried that and got nowhere at all. Perhaps a Forum member can assist!
All I need to do is to make the text on a form match that of the rest of my site. I think I need to add the necessary script in the Advanced properties box but it says I must use the right tags and I don't know what the tags should be. Has anyone a sample piece of script that works that they would be prepared to share with me. The reply to my ticket did say...
27 Jun 2011 22:54

illuzeweb

I'm having instances in which i'm only receiving some of my emails from the rsform. I'm not seeing a trend in the types of emails considering, they're coming from yahoo, aol, and gmail. Do i need to clear my server cache x amount of times during the week you think?
21 Jun 2011 15:29

arigarj

Thank you!
Clearing the browser cache worked for me.
21 Jun 2011 12:58

ipokkel

It dawned on me that part of the change in the new version is an upgraded interface. So I cleared my site cache and cleared my browser cache and :woohoo: Voila!!! it''s working like a bomb now.

On that topic, it looks pretty impressive.
31 May 2011 08:03

andreic

Hello,

Please make sure that you have disabled and cleared the Cache from the installation that is now working properly and then test the functionality of the form again.
02 May 2011 19:57

cvoogt

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this, but this also does not work for me with any caching turned on ... either with the Global Config cache or the System Cache or both. I really wish this would finally work with caching, since I use this on several customer sites and have paid for several licenses.

Anyone else have ideas?
28 Mar 2011 14:38

hs

Hello,

i have in backend the message:

/administrator/cache/com_rsform/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/Cache/Lite.php on line 612

and in frontend the same without 'administrator'

the folder doesnt exists, when i create it per hand, a time no message, than again and the folder is delete

Joomla 1.61
27 Feb 2011 14:10

steve2

Hi,

I'm using Joomla 1.5.15. My anti spam (Captcha) was working perfectly but has now stopped working and displays the error "The function imagettftext does not exist".

I am not running cacheing and have just upgraded to RSForm Pro 1.3.0 Rev 35 but it made no difference.

I have checked and the server has GD installed and running. If I install Recaptcha that works, but I'm not so keen on the words it generates - I can hardly read them let alone anyone else!

The host has just upgraded to PHP...
Displaying 151 - 165 out of 208 results.