Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Losing my Navigation buttons

Losing my Navigation buttons 11 years 1 month ago #22320

When i use this plugin on a page i lose my navigation buttons. If i remove the plugin they are there?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Losing my Navigation buttons 11 years 1 month ago #22373

Hi.
I have the same problem. navigation buttons in plugin dissapeared - I just have a picture and no arrows, no exit, nothing.

anyone knows how to fix it ?

thanks

edit:
Ok I have found the problem. I've enabled javascript compression in my joomla template and it made navigation button dissapear. after disabling it it works again.
Last Edit: 11 years 1 month ago by lukasz.w80.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!