Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSMediaGallery Glitch on Non Widescreen Monitor

RSMediaGallery Glitch on Non Widescreen Monitor 11 years 10 months ago #17750

We noticed a major glitch in RSMediaGallery today. We are running the latest version of RS Media Gallery in Joomla 2.5.

My client is trying to edit a photo using RSMediaGallery but they are not using a widescreen monitor. It forces the dark gray editor box to display below the thumbnail photo instead of to the right of it. When you try and use the scrollbar to scroll down to the Save, Apply & Cancel buttons, it won't scroll down the page. Instead the browser scrollbar moves the bounding box around the photo up and down the page. It will not allow scrolling of the page at all.

See a screenshot example of the problem here:

It shows the bounding box moving instead of the page when you scroll. It prevents you from using the Save button at the bottom of the page.

This is a huge usability problem for my client. I wanted to report the bug and hopefully get some help in fixing it.

Thanks,
Becky
Last Edit: 11 years 10 months ago by bluecloudstudio. Reason: problem has been resolved
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: RSMediaGallery Glitch on Non Widescreen Monitor 11 years 10 months ago #17802

An update has been released that has fixed this issue. They adjusted things to work with older browsers and computers that have a low resolution.

I'm very impressed by their fast service. This continues to be a great extension! :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!