Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Upload does not do anything

Upload does not do anything 11 years 11 months ago #17503

• romolo
  • Fresh Boarder
HI..

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and when I try to upload I browse I click... it says please wait and then just close.

An image was not uploaded and when the gallery tries to display in the admin section, it shows loading circle then disappears and becomes small as if nothing is in there.

When I FTP the assets folder.. nothing there either.

When can I do as it does not include error messages.

I have created a support ticket but wanted to try the forums too.

Thank you.

R
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Upload does not do anything 11 years 11 months ago #17520

• nijman
  • Fresh Boarder
If nothing is in the assets folder I would suspect a permission problem. Check if these folders / subfolder have 755 as permission so data can be written.

Re: Upload does not do anything 11 years 10 months ago #17769

• partone
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Did you manage to resolve your problem? I'm having the same one and my folder permissions are set to 755.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!