Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Warning: Division by zero "error"

Warning: Division by zero "error" 11 years 11 months ago #17397

• zigiley
  • Fresh Boarder
I am not sure if this has been posted somewhere else but I am getting this error message today after I updated to the latest version
Warning: Division by zero in /path-to-joomla-directory/administrator/components/com_rsmediagallery/helpers/helper.php on line 55

Could someone assist? Yesterday it was working fine but not today. I updated the slideshow component module as well as the content plugin module.

Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Warning: Division by zero "error" 11 years 10 months ago #17974

Same problem here.

In the backend everything works fine, but in frontend i got "Division by zero ... helper.php on line 55"

Re: Warning: Division by zero "error" 11 years 10 months ago #18004

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
This has been answered in the documentation:
I'm receiving a "Warning division by zero" error
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!