Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSComments and K2 content

RSComments and K2 content 13 years 5 months ago #11960

• alibiz
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there,

All of my site's content is in K2. When I enable RSComments the comment forms display on all articles, and there does not seem to be a way to disable comments on specific K2 sections/categories as is possible with the Joomla sections/categories. Am I missing something? How can I do it?

Thanks
AM
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RSComments and K2 content 13 years 5 months ago #11974

• alibiz
  • Fresh Boarder
No response? :(

alibiz wrote:
Hi there,

All of my site's content is in K2. When I enable RSComments the comment forms display on all articles, and there does not seem to be a way to disable comments on specific K2 sections/categories as is possible with the Joomla sections/categories. Am I missing something? How can I do it?

Thanks
AM

Re:RSComments and K2 content 13 years 3 months ago #12687

I have the same question. I have several K2 categories that should not have comments enabled.

Re:RSComments and K2 content 13 years 3 months ago #12688

I don't know if it would help, as a possible way around K2 for the time being, but to add another line in the comments configuration.

So along with the option to select categories/sections where it will be disabled, would it work to have a place to select only the categories where you want it enabled? Would that eliminate it from showing up in K2?

I know, if that works, that wouldn't help with k2 content that you wanted comments on, but would work for me right now.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!