Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Preview - delete icons Briefcase - List files

Preview - delete icons Briefcase - List files 5 years 5 months ago #38625

• scoubinaire
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello, I would like to replace my current upload/download product with RSfiles!
so I have just installed and tested in RSFiles! the both possibilities : Briefcase and List files, but none of them are useful for me for front end :
In Briefcase I have a Delete icon but no Preview icon
In List files I have a Preview icon but no Delete icon
But I need to work with both Delete AND Preview either in Briefcase or in List files (or both)
I have not found any option for Preview in briefcase
I have seen that there is a "can delete folder/files" in "files" but this option must be set file by file.
So I think that this should be implemented in RSfiles!
- a Preview icon for Briefcase
- a Delete option for List files (similar to delete briefcase files option in briefcase settings)
Best regards
Jean-Pierre
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Preview - delete icons Briefcase - List files 5 years 5 months ago #38633

• scoubinaire
  • Fresh Boarder
I opened an official ticket this morning

Preview - delete icons Briefcase - List files 5 years 5 months ago #38647

• scoubinaire
  • Fresh Boarder
I have been in contact with the support and it tells me that there are some more possibilities (= more icons) if we work with files in subfolders rather than files in main folder. Finally I found a solution that suits me.
I am now using "Briefcase" and not "List files".
I defined my main folder which contains all my subfolders in Settings > Files > "Set Briefcase folder" and in "Files" I published only my wanted subfolders. So I am able to display more than one subfolders and only those I want, and for my files in subfolders all the icons I wanted are displayed (upload, download, preview, delete).
The following user(s) said Thank You: pferreiro

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!