Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Limit # of Uploads (total) by Date

Limit # of Uploads (total) by Date 5 years 7 months ago #38523

• reg1
  • Fresh Boarder
This is probably a quixotic quest but I'd like to be able to upload my class' submissions using a date range.

Every week my scriptwriting class uploads material to my Joomla site to be critiqued. I have more students than slots available. It's not working to split the class and say half submits on even weeks and half on odd.

Is there a way to set a date range for uploads to the website (like 10.07.18 - 10.12.18) and have the component say NO MAS after say 10 uploads for that week?

I know, I know - complicated. But if I can get closer than I am now that would be a blessing.

Thanks,
Mark
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!