Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How do I either disable or fix modals?

How do I either disable or fix modals? 6 years 1 week ago #38163

• jim6952
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a page here: conracsolutions.com/media-sol/case-studies/

It is a "RSFiles! >> List Files" menu item.

All works ok, but when I click on any of the listed files, it goes to a page that has no template... kind of like what a modal would do... only, it isn't a modal. I'd like it to either (1) just open a modal and go from there, or (2) not be a modal and have the form page that comes up just be a normal site page w/ a template.

I don't see any settings for disabling modals, and have tried both the bootstral and other modal setting -- neither work. Any ideas?

This is using RS Files 1.16.7 and RS Form Pro 2.0.11. I didn't set this up... inhereited this setup from a former developer. I believe the page linked to above, furthermore, is an override, as I'm not sure if RSFile and RSForm usually work together like this.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How do I either disable or fix modals? 6 years 6 days ago #38167

• jim6952
  • Fresh Boarder
I didn't see a way to delete this from here, but I've since changed this to a support ticket. If an answer is found, I may post it here for others. :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!