Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Briefcase-front end visible- but not working

Briefcase-front end visible- but not working 7 years 3 months ago #36429

• info9770
  • Fresh Boarder
The briefcase that my Testuser can see in the Frontend does not what it should:
- the user can not enter (by clicking) his own Briefcase diretory nor use do any other functions , like create new directory,
- the user can see not only his directory, but also the directory of other users (but not entering that either)

I used RSFiles by attaching "Briefcase" to a Menue Function, choosing RSVario as template. The website includes also other
components, not all by RSJoomla.

The testuser is member of an RSfiles Group, that has all possible RSfiles rights (e.g. moderate uploaded files:yes, ... ).

is there a document, that shows the workflow how to implement briefcase functionality ?

My final goal is that
some files can only be seen by their "owning" user (-> briefcase)
some other files (group files) can be seen by users, which are in that group

Thus a user A, in Group No.3 can only see the "A-files" in his briefcase and the "No1-files" in the Group Directory.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!