Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: This XML file does not appear to have any style

This XML file does not appear to have any style 7 years 7 months ago #35883

• sales86
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
Why I'm getting this: This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

and then nothing in the page. when I try to view the sitemap.xml

I have succsuffly crawled the site. and I got a message that says Finish and then in the dashbaord it shows 250 pages crawled.
then under pages, I went there and I added all the pages to Add to Site Map.

then I generated the site map.

and when I view it I got this erorr above.

Please advise.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!