Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Data is removed when saving

Data is removed when saving 12 years 2 months ago #16463

• dyvel
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

I have a major problem with meta data in pages. Whenever I go to edit an item and hit save - all data is removed from the item. Hitting refresh doesn't load any new information.

Connection test: Connection with "cURL,fsockopen,fopen,file_get_contents" successfully

canonicalization is enabled and www.domain.dk is added. Live site in configuration has live site as: www.domain.dk
but I've also tested without live site in configuration.

I don't use sh404sef or other sef components.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Data is removed when saving 12 years 2 months ago #16551

• dominik7
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the same issue.

is there a resolution?

Re: Data is removed when saving 11 years 6 months ago #20049

Same here

Data is removed when saving 8 years 2 months ago #34375

I have the same issue and appears to be a common problem on this thread. The only answer is they point you back to the article which many of us have already checked out - sh404 etc. Kinda a pointless product if it won't save your changes, isn't it?

Where is a real solution from RSJOOMLA?

Data is removed when saving 8 years 2 months ago #34377

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
ajcabrera1 wrote:
I have the same issue and appears to be a common problem on this thread. The only answer is they point you back to the article which many of us have already checked out - sh404 etc. Kinda a pointless product if it won't save your changes, isn't it?

Where is a real solution from RSJOOMLA?

The solution depends on the culprit. This is a 4 years old thread. I doubt that the same solution would apply. You are more then welcome to submit a support ticket about this so our staff members can assist you with this.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Data is removed when saving 8 years 2 months ago #34378

Thanks for the reply but the fact the issue is a 4 year old thread and i am having this problem 4 years later concerns me. This shouldn't happen when it comes to saving our work. We have to rewrite every description and title again for the 2nd time. Even after we restore from a back up we resave a new title the first time after and it reverts to original. Wouldn't you agree this is a major issue that needs deep attention? I have opened a ticket and still waiting but need an answer quickly.

Data is removed when saving 8 years 2 months ago #34380

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
The same effect can be caused by multiple factors. Yours might actually be related to what was happening 4 years ago.

Your ticket will be addressed as soon as possible.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Data is removed when saving 8 years 1 month ago #34691

Same issue here!

Data is removed when saving 8 years 1 month ago #34713

• zagrox
  • Fresh Boarder
We had this issue too and find out that its maybe related to the Auto crawler, we did enable all its features in options.
and when editing new page first saving it (no save & close) then after you can CANCEL the edit. it worked for us.
we had issue with auto crawl result but no option except ignore them by un-publishing those.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!