Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Exception for indexing

Exception for indexing 7 months 3 weeks ago #42967

Hello,
I'm starting to use RSFirewall! and I realized after 15 days that Google hadn't indexed my pages.
However, the sitemap was correctly detected, and the pages discovered from Google Search Console since I could test them and request their indexation.
But even so, there were still no indexed pages.

I deduced that RSFirewall! might be at the root of this problem...
And while searching I came across this: www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...gle-search-bots.html

So I've just created this exceptin and I'm waiting to see.

If it works, is there any other bot to enter as an exception?
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by tdconcepts.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!