Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Give checkbox an "other" field with textfield?

Give checkbox an "other" field with textfield? 13 years 7 months ago #11446

• Teun
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I'm trying to achieve the following:

I want a list with checkboxes my users can click. When none of the options are good for them, they should be able to type in what IS good for them, along with a checkbox in front of it.

I tried making a textfield directly under the checkboxes, but it won't have it's own checkbox.

Is this possible, and if so: how?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!