Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: google sheet dates

google sheet dates 2 weeks 5 hours ago #43442

• adambako
  • Fresh Boarder
hi. i have strange issue with dates format saved in the google sheet...
instead of dates i just get some numbers.. for example 45416,7346759259 for the tag {global:date_added}.
im using the same tag for email and there i get correct data.

in the rs config Date Mask i have default Y-m-d H:i:s

any idea what could be wrong?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

google sheet dates 1 week 3 days ago #43447

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

I have just tested this on one of our test installations and the date was mapped correctly. Can you please provide more details on your configuration so I can try to replicate this and identify the cause? Also are you using any custom scripting in your form?
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!