Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Mapping into a database table

Mapping into a database table 3 weeks 14 hours ago #43392

A form has an checkbox 'checkbox1' with just one item - yes|label (I dont want to have a 'no' item). If a user don't choose yes, I want to change the field value into 'no' for the mapping. I use following PHP code but it doesn't work (obviously the if clause?).

foreach($mappings as $mapping)
{
$data = unserialize($mapping->data);
if(strip_tags($_POST["form'"['"checkbox1"]) !== 'yes'){
$data["checkbox1"] = 'no';
}
$mapping->data = serialize($data);
}

Any help?

BR
Hermann
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mapping into a database table 2 weeks 2 days ago #43403

Problem solved with a PHP Script (called on form process)

if($_POST[0] !== 'ja'){
$_POST[0] = "nein";
}
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!