Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Error on install RSform Pro on J5.03

Error on install RSform Pro on J5.03 3 weeks 1 day ago #43383

I recently got the problem that I can't install RSform Pro on Joomla 5.03
I get the error
Warnung
Table 'XXXXXXXXX.jos_rsform_component_type_fields' doesn't exist

I tried it on two different sites.
RSform 3.3.1
DB MariaDB 10.4

Any ideas?
Last Edit: 3 weeks 1 day ago by thomas.wiesbauer.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error on install RSform Pro on J5.03 2 weeks 1 day ago #43407

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

As mentioned in your support ticket, this is most likely due to the fact that RSForm!Pro folders are already present, so Joomla! thinks you're trying to perform an update (and it fails on non-existing tables). This can be a result of faulty migrations, where folders would be copied over without the database tables.

To resolve this, please try renaming the following folders:

- Rename /administrator/components/com_rsform to com_rsform2
- Rename /components/com_rsform to com_rsform2

Afterwards, perform a new install.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!