Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Include Uploaded Files For Previous Submissions

Include Uploaded Files For Previous Submissions 3 weeks 6 days ago #43377

I followed the instructions here: www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...e-original-form.html, to allow users to reuse previously submitted form data when they return to the website. When users complete the form, certain conditions require they upload files with their submission. When files are uploaded, and the user returns to the website again, the only missing previously submitted data are the uploaded files, meaning each time they have to upload the files again.

I've excluded the file upload upload element from the explode command, but the uploaded files don't display. I do see the uploaded files when viewing the submission in the directory.

$exclude = implode("','",array(7,8,10,11,12,13,14,15,21,22,23,24,27,28,30,31,32,33,34,41,212,499,500,2424));
/* certain form elements are EXCLUDED as follows:
9 File Upload

Has anyone figured out how to retrieve uploaded files when editing submitted data with the same form?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!