Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Main Menu disappearing with RSForm Bootstrap Layou

Main Menu disappearing with RSForm Bootstrap Layou 3 years 3 months ago #40954

Hi,
I'm using a bought template "elos" from themeforest with Joomla 3.9.24.

With RS Forms and one of the bootstrap layouts enabled, my main menu disappears. It's not happening with Responsive (CSS3), uikit and Zurb.

Is there something I can check, finding the error?

Thanx,
michael
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Main Menu disappearing with RSForm Bootstrap Layou 3 years 3 months ago #40963

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

The first thing you should try is to match the form's layout against your template framework. More precisely, please navigate to backend > Components > RSForm!Pro > Manage Forms > your form > Properties > Form Layout > Choose a layout that matches your template. If you're using cache, clear your Joomla! installation cache and check this once more (it may also be required that you properly refresh your form's page in the frontend area using CTRL+F5).

Next, by disabling the "Load Layout CSS/JS" option, then save your settings, the style you'll be then viewing on your form will be generated by your template or what other CSS you may have loading on your page.

Main Menu disappearing with RSForm Bootstrap Layou 1 year 9 months ago #42140

• robin7
  • Fresh Boarder
In case anyone's run into this problem using YooTheme Pro, the Dragos solution above worked perfectly.
Thanks, Dragos! B)

Main Menu disappearing with RSForm Bootstrap Layou 1 year 9 months ago #42142

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

I'm glad I could help!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!