Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Lastest v1.52.2 don´t save changes in forms

Lastest v1.52.2 don´t save changes in forms 7 years 8 months ago #35731

I updated to
rsform-v1.52.2

And I have edited 2 different forms
And changes are not reflected

I have cache off in joomla
I have cleaned my browser cache

And still the same problem

Please solve this
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by construaprende.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lastest v1.52.2 don´t save changes in forms 7 years 8 months ago #35746

In support I got this answer:
Hello,

This is most likely caused due to the fact that you are using the form in multiple languages and you did not edit the form in the correct language. Please make sure that you are editing the form in the correct language:
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...are-not-applied.html

Regards!

But really this is bad
Because that new option, should be activated by admins, not autoactivated like it is now

Maybe an option saying
Activate multilanguage for this form

Regards
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by construaprende.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!