Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Flat calendar z-index source

Flat calendar z-index source 9 years 7 months ago #28617

• office987
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
In flat calendar mode the calendar box scrolls over the top of the menu bar. Firebug tells me the z-index is set to
element.style {
z-index: 9997;
}

and this will do it every time!

However for the life of me I cannot see where that call is being generated. I cant change the menu bar zindex to a setting higher than that as it causes a host of other problems. Anyone know where this could be coming from?
Joomla 3.3.3. Rocketheme Paradigm latest

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Flat calendar z-index source 8 years 5 months ago #32933

Hi,

i have solved it this way:

Go in your Form to "Properties" / "CSS and Javascript" and add this code:
<style> 
.yui-calcontainer{
	z-index: 3 !important;
}
</style>
You can choose your z-index. I used 3. With the !important tag you will guarantee, that it will override the settings before.

Rgds
B.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!