Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Limit administrator permission to edit forms

Limit administrator permission to edit forms 9 years 10 months ago #27831

• stevent
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I would like to create a user group in Joomla that has access to the administrator of my site, but the users in theat group should only be allowed to access and edit RS Forms, nu other component or content editing. Even beter, just access to one specific form for editing. I can't find any permission settings for RS Form. Only admins an super admins are granted access to RS Form, but also to all other components...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Limit administrator permission to edit forms 9 years 10 months ago #27832

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
You can assign a user group to only have access to RSForm! Pro following the steps below:
  1. 1. Add a new group -> RSForm! Pro Group (e.g.)
  2. 2. Go to access levels -> edit "Special" -> add the RSForm! Pro Group (do not remove the others!)
  3. 3. Global configuration -> Permissions -> RSForm! Pro Group -> change Admin Login to Allowed
  4. 4. In the Global configuration menu from the left select RSForm! Pro -> Select RSForm! Pro Group and set the permissions to allowed
  5. 5. Add the users to the new user group
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!