Starting with revision 36, the RSForm!Pro multi-language support allows you to easily translate your Joomla! forms from English to your native language.
This video tutorial explains how to use this new option to translate a Joomla! form from English to French, without using JoomFish.
Make sure you have previously installed the French Language Pack for Joomla!
How to translate a Joomla! form into your native language?
- 1. In the "Manage forms" area, edit the form which you want to translate and select your native language.
- 2. RSForm!Pro marks each translatable field with a specific icon.
- 3. You will be able to translate the form caption, the validation message, the component items, the default value and the description.
- 4. In the "Edit Form" tab, you can translate the form title, the "thank you" and the "error" message.
- 5. In the "User Emails" tab, you can translate the marked email fields and the user email message.
- 6. You can also translate the marked "Admin email" fields and the admin email message.
- 7. You can translate the form meta tags: the meta description and the meta keywords.
Episode 3 : Joomla! Form inside article - RSForm!Pro
Ep. 7 - How to send e-mails to recipients listed in a drop-down field
Episode 8 : Creating forms for Joomla! with RSForm! Pro
Ep.9 - Create a multilanguage form in Joomla! with RSForm! Pro and Joom!Fish
Ep. 25 - How to add Paypal functionality to your Joomla! forms using the RSForm!Pro Paypal Plugin
Ep. 32 - Using RSForm!Pro and Salesforce to create new leads
Ep. 33 - Using RSForm!Pro with Mailchimp
Ep. 39: Create newsletter subscription forms with RSForm!Pro and RSMail!
Ep. 40: Create custom Joomla! registration forms for your events with RSEvents! and RSForm!Pro
Ep. 51: How to configure the user and the admin email in RSForm!Pro
Ep. 57: RSForm!Pro Constant Contact Integration
Ep. 58: RSForm!Pro integration with Akismet
Ep. 59: How to create custom Joomla! registration forms with RSForm!Pro
Ep. 67: How to transform an RSform!Pro submission into a Joomla! article