RSForm!Pro allows you to create Joomla! subscription forms, pass users data to your Mailchimp account and assign them to the existing lists and groups using the RSForm!Pro Mailchimp plugin.
- In the Joomla! backend panel, head to the RSForm!Pro "Manage forms" tab and create a subscription form.
- Access your Mailchimp account and create subscribers lists and interest groups.
- Subscribers will receive newsletters based on the selected interests.
- Head back to the Joomla! backend panel and configure the "Mailchimp Integration" tab.
- After the form submission, user details are passed to the Mailchimp list and interest groups.
- The subscriber receives a notification email from Mailchimp.
- Once the subscription has been confirmed, the user is added in the Mailchimp newsletter list.
Episode 3 : Joomla! Form inside article - RSForm!Pro
Ep. 7 - How to send e-mails to recipients listed in a drop-down field
Episode 8 : Creating forms for Joomla! with RSForm! Pro
Ep.9 - Create a multilanguage form in Joomla! with RSForm! Pro and Joom!Fish
Ep. 25 - How to add Paypal functionality to your Joomla! forms using the RSForm!Pro Paypal Plugin
Ep. 32 - Using RSForm!Pro and Salesforce to create new leads
Ep. 39: Create newsletter subscription forms with RSForm!Pro and RSMail!
Ep. 40: Create custom Joomla! registration forms for your events with RSEvents! and RSForm!Pro
Ep. 51: How to configure the user and the admin email in RSForm!Pro
Ep. 52: How to translate a Joomla! form using the RSForm!Pro multi-language option
Ep. 57: RSForm!Pro Constant Contact Integration
Ep. 58: RSForm!Pro integration with Akismet
Ep. 59: How to create custom Joomla! registration forms with RSForm!Pro
Ep. 67: How to transform an RSform!Pro submission into a Joomla! article