Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Multi-part Tabbed Form?

Multi-part Tabbed Form? 14 years 11 months ago #7332

• dkennedy
  • Fresh Boarder
I am trying to get a multi-part form up and running using tabs with RSForm Pro. I have searched the forums extensively and found reference to a sample or tutorial that is supposed to exist somewhere on this site? After searching the site I have been unable to find this sample or tutorial. A link to this sample or some help on how to get up and running with tabbed forms would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Multi-part Tabbed Form? 14 years 11 months ago #7335

I would also like to find this !

Re:Multi-part Tabbed Form? 14 years 11 months ago #7343

• dkennedy
  • Fresh Boarder
Answered my own question...I used this tutorial for tabbed navigation using CSS and Javascript.

Was able to layout form and successfully submit using it...

tutorials.mezane.org/tabbed-navigation-using-css/#Introduction

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!