Plugin - PagSeguro (Create custom order forms)
The RSForm!Pro PagSeguro Payment Integration Plugin allows you to add a new payment method to the existing Payment Package of RSForm!Pro.
Downloading and Installing the plugin
You can download the plugin by logging with your purchase user, then head to Downloads > My Downloads > RSForm!Pro - view all plugins and modules > RSForm!Pro Files > Plugins > "PagSeguro Plugin for Joomla! 3.x".
In the backend of your Joomla! installation go to the Extensions > Install/Uninstall page, and install the plugin. Next thing is to publish the plugin, to do this go to Extensions > Plug-in Manager, search for the "RSForm! Pro - PagSeguro" plugin and publish it.
Configuring the plugin
Configuring PagSeguro payment gateway can be done from Components >> RSForm!Pro >> Configuration >> PagSeguro tab:
- PagSeguro E-mail: the email address you have used when creating your PagSeguro account
- PagSeguro Token: the token you generated for your PagSeguro account
- Live Mode: Yes / No - set to No in order to enable the testing mode
How to use the PagSeguro plugin
After configuring the PagSeguro parameters from Components >> RSForm!Pro >> Configuration >> PagSeguro tab, there are some additional steps that needs to be taken in order the payment process to work properly:
Making sure the form is sent to the payment processor
The payment details will only be sent to the PagSeguro payment processor if the user selects PagSeguro from the "Choose Payment" field before submitting the form.
The "Choose Payment" field is used in order to allow the users to choose their payment method. It displays the payment methods added to the form in either a Dropdown or Radio Group. It can be shown on the form (allowing the user to select his preferred payment method) or not (forcing the user to pay using the default payment method).
If you are using a single payment method and you need to hide the Choose payment field, this can be achieved by editing the field and setting to "No" the "Show in front-end?" option within the "Attributes" tab.
In order the PagSeguro payment method to be available within the Choose payment field, the PagSeguro payment field needs to be added in form.
In order to receive funds using RSForm!Pro and PagSeguro payment plugin, your form needs to include a cost. In order to add costs to your form you can use any of the following fields:
- Single Product - Adds a single product to the form. For this type of field you can set up a caption, description and a price.
- Multiple Products - Adds the ability to display multiple products to be purchased either in a Dropdown or a Checkbox. Its items need to be specified in the following manner: price | label (ex: 15 | T-shirt)
- Donation - Allows the user to type in the amount to be paid inside a standard Textbox.
- Total - This field is used alongside the Donation, Single and Multiple Products fields. It calculates the total price to be paid.
Submitting the order form
When the order form is submitted the following actions are taking place:
- 1. The payment details are sent to PagSeguro
- 2. The user is also redirected to the PagSeguro site where he will need to complete the paymnet
For more information on the actual transaction completion process please refer to the official PagSeguro documentation.
One person found this article helpful.